Thursday, April 22, 2010
Sunday, December 6, 2009
I don't have much time on here so I just wanted to say Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all make cherished memories with the people that you love.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
I miss you so much Daddy, wish we got to spend more time together!!!! I love you!
**This is my dad & I in 1988, the day I graduated high school. He knew I was moving away that day. Who knew I'd never go back home.**
**My dad w/my brother & I & some of his grandchildren in November 2008.**
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thank you so much girlfriend!! Please go by her blog & check out her work. She is truly an inspiration.
The rules for this award are.......
* post 10 honest things about yourself and post the award on your blog.
* give this award to some people who follow your blog or friends you follow.
10 honest things about myself:
1) I think you all know this about me by now: I ADORE TIM MCGRAW!!!!
2) In order for me to be a productive scrapper, I MUST have all my stuff spread out in front of me where I can see ALL my options. I just figured this out last night & think that's why I've lost my mojo again. It's too clean in here!!!
3) After living in our house for 3 1/2 years, we FINALLY have some good looking landscaping going on. Thanks to my hubby for that!!
4) I love sushi, could eat it every single day & never get tired of it.
5) I love the sun! I'm a sun worshiper from way back when. I wish it was summer all year long.
6) I don't really like animals. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not mean to them, I just don't like them. The only reason we have dogs is for our kids.
7) I color my hair every 5 weeks because I am 100% gray. I refuse to accept that!
8) I am the luckiest mom in the world. I adore being w/my children & feel so lonely (& guilty) when I'm not.
9) I see the power of God working in my life every day. I am amazed at how much he loves me & takes care of me.
10) I love butterflies & hummingbirds. Real ones & especially in scrapbook projects.
I’m giving this award to......
Monday, June 8, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Hubby celebrated his 41st birthday.
Bret & Lee had their last school dance of the year & Cody went to his 1st school dance.
My brother Jeff & his precious little girls Dakota & Brilee came to visit. While they were here, we also got to spend time with my other niece Jasmine. I love having these kids around!
We went to see a Memphis Redbirds game. So many of our friends & family went with us to witness the 1st performance of Bret & the Nettleton Jr. High Dance Team. I'm very proud of them!!! They were awesome! I'm looking forward to a year full of dance performances.
And last but not least: we have these 3 beautiful Mallard ducks that seem to think they are now pets (or dogs). Jonathan has started feeding them dog food, so now they come up to the garage 3-4 times a day looking for food. The smallest duck even has a duck band around his leg. They're very cute, but are starting to leave a mess all over my garage by pooping everywhere. Now to find a way of keeping them in the pond & not in my grarage. Hmmmm...........
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I can do a better job of keeping up from now on. I think things are finally gonna slow down for the summer.
Oh yea, I also broke down & joined Twitter!!! Follow me here: http://twitter.com/lolabeal.