Friday, June 6, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian



I took my kids to see "The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian" today. This was their 2nd full week out of school & we really haven't done anything fun yet. Oh yea, we did finally get the pool all cleaned & refilled, ready for use this week. But anyway, this movie is really good. It's not as fairytale-ish as the 1st one, but very adventurous. I highly recommend it for anyone with (or without) children. It's not scarey at all, so any age group would enjoy it. Of course we had our popcorn, soda & candy. That's the best part, ya know! Today we treated ourselves to a special treat of Dippin' Dots on the way out. YUMMY!!! A very good day spent with the kids!!! I took a pic of the kids with my phone today since I didn't have my camera with me. Not the best quality, but at least it's a memory.

1 comment:

Estee said...

I want to see this movie! It will have to wait though until I see Sex and the City. :)