Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Posts

Wow, so it's been a while since I've updated. I haven't even looked at my blog in a couple months. We have been so busy!! So much has been going on & I have a bunch of updates that hopefully I'll get on here today. I did have a scrapbook night last night at my house with some really great & funny friends over. This is the 1st one I've had at my house, besides w/just Kim & I. I didn't get any scrapbooking done, but I did have lots of fun. I laughed so much, which is so much fun for me. My daughter had a couple friends over & they stayed up all night with us & now all the kids have been swimming today while I took a nap. Going to run some of the kids home & I'll be back in a little while to post some of the happenings going on in our lives.
Ta-ta for now!!

No comments: