Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Race To Witch Mountain"


I took the kids to see "Race To Witch Mountain" today. Our first spring break outing. It was such a good movie. Lots of adventure & I ALWAYS love a movie with The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) in it. I'm a huge fan!! He's just so cute!! Ok, enough about The Rock & back to the movie. Bret was a little skeptical about the movie because she loves the old movie so much. She didn't think the new one could live up to it. (She's a huge fan of old movies.) But about 15 minutes into it, she says "Mom, I'm glad I came now". Yea, I knew she would be.
Highly recommended. Cody, Bret & Lola stamp of approval.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lola,

Glad you guys had a good time at the movies :) Did you get my email that I sent you the other day??? Let me know okay! Hugs, Marlene