Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Concert & Class Reunion

Hello friends! Just to update on my tailbone condition: I'm feeling a lot better, although there is still a lot of discomfort. I have to be very careful in the way that I move or to not sit down hard. Once the swelling went down, it started to feel much better. Also the bruising is starting to turn more of a lighter blue now. The dr. said it will take about 6 weeks to heal. Thank you for all your prayers.

Bret & I had a great time at the Casting Crowns Christmas concert last week. Special guests were Michael English, which I am a loooong time fan, Avalon, Denver & the Mile High Orchestra, pureNRG, a new teenage group, & Natalie Grant. We were so lucky to have front row, center stage seats!! What a great view! Here's a few pics from the concert.

















Finally, I went to my 20 year *tear* class reunion in TN. this weekend. Wow, I cannot believe it has been 20 years!! I saw so many people there that I haven't seen in 10-20 years. Not everyone showed up, but we had enough to have a great time. My sweet & gracious friend, Jan & her husband Justin, let me crash at their house all weekend. Jan did a wonderful job of planning all this & putting it together. We had 2 nights of fun. Friday night was a girls night at Jan's house. We had lots of food & sat around telling stories & talking about our families & old times. Saturday night was a fun night out on the town with the guys & girls, along with some spouses. And my 2 brothers also joined us. We did a little dancing & a lot of laughing. It was sooo much fun! We have all committed to trying to get together once a year & doing something. It's great getting to catch up with old friends. Here are a few pix. One of Jan & me (I miss her so much), a group pic of all of us & I can't resist sneaking in a pic of my sweet brothers w/me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl, glad to hear you're feeling a little better! Sounds like you had a blast at the concert and reunion, that's awesome! Have a great day! xxx Marlene