Monday, December 1, 2008

**IF THERE IS EVER ONE BOOK YOU READ.....




........PLEASE, let it be "The Shack" by William Paul Young. This is one of the best books I have ever read. It has changed my life forever. I want to read it again! Go to this link, http://theshackbook.com/aimages/bookmarklongad.jpg, & read the reviewes & previews of it. I promise, you will not be disappointed and you will not be able to put the book down. It made me bawl like a baby, then made me laugh out loud at times, but most importantly made me stop & think about relationships in my life & how I treat people. Oh yes, it has DEFINATELY changed me. And please, call, e-mail or text me & let me know how it affects you. I'd love to know if it has the same affect on you that it did on me. God Bless!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lola :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the add, I got you added on mine also! I'm going to check this book out, it sounds great. I'll let you know if I do get it and read it. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Marlene