Friday, December 12, 2008

Prayers

I would like to ask for prayers for safety this weekend. I am driving to TN for a class reunion, which wouldn't be such a big deal, but I fell this week & broke my tail bone in 2 places. So, driving has been a little bit of a challenge for me. I've found a way to prop on a pillow to relieve some pressure & I think that I'll be ok.

I'm sure you'll hear all about the reunion when I return, plus I'll tell you about the Casting Crowns Christmas concert that Bret & I went to this week & post a couple pics. It was awesome!! Thanks for your prayers & I hope you have a wonderful weekend doing some shopping or crafting (Kim & Jill) or whatever you choose to do.
Peace!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for you Lola. Have a safe trip :)

Jill Christenberry said...

Hey Lola,
Heard your trip was going well. I'm jealous! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics when you get a chance. Miley had an ordeal while you were gone. Check out my blog. Hope your booty gets better.