Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby Pictures

Ok folks, don't you just love it when you find old pictures of your kids, like when they were babies? I just ran across a cd that I had made for my dad a few years ago of my kids. I printed a whole picture album full of pictures to give to him for Father's Day. So I've been looking at these pix & their sweet little faces, and boo-hooing like a baby! Brings back so many memories. I miss having my babies, but I am so proud of the awesome young kids they've grown into. Just thought I'd share a few. I have to admit, they were the sweetest, most beautiful babies I've ever seen. (I'm not biased at all...promise. LOL!)

*This is one of my FAVORITES. I actually have this one in a frame sitting on my tv.*

*Bret about 18 months old*

*Cody when he was just a little over a year old*

*Bret about 2 years old*

*Cody after his 1st hair cut, little over a year old*

*My precious babies**

Aren't they beautiful? Of course they are!! Now, please don't tell me if you think they are not. LOL!!

No comments: