Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friday was such a good day. My baby girl, Bret, has been working so hard all week long at a dance clinic getting ready for dance try-outs for her school. They had the actual try-outs Friday morning & we had to wait til 3:30 to find out if she mad the team. Scan to 3:30pm...SHE MADE IT!!!!!!! WOOT-WOOT!!!! She was so nervous & so was I, even though I tried to hide that from her. So get ready cuz I'm sure there's going to be lots of pictures after school starts next year. She is now a NJHS DANCER!!!

Also, another shout out to my sweet online scrapbook & blog friend, Marlene!!! Girlfriend, you come up with the coolest ideas!!! I love visiting her blog cuz she always has something that I want to try. Like my pretty name signature on the bottom? She shared this great website where you can get make one of your own, or two, or three. I LOVE this so much that I had to share with everyone. Thanks Marlene!!! You rock!
You can get it right here:
http://www.mylivesignature.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Bret ~ Congrats!!!! Hey Lola, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Hope you had a great weekend, mine was so busy. I'm glad you like the signature thingy, I love it myself LOL I can't figure why you have the box around it. I just sent you an email okay :) Have a great day! xxx Marlene