Saturday, June 6, 2009

Many Updates

Since my last post, Bret & I saw Taylor Swift in concert, along with Kim & Olivia. Soooooo much fun!!!!! Taylor is AWESOME!!!!

Hubby celebrated his 41st birthday.

Bret & Lee had their last school dance of the year & Cody went to his 1st school dance.

My brother Jeff & his precious little girls Dakota & Brilee came to visit. While they were here, we also got to spend time with my other niece Jasmine. I love having these kids around!

We went to see a Memphis Redbirds game. So many of our friends & family went with us to witness the 1st performance of Bret & the Nettleton Jr. High Dance Team. I'm very proud of them!!! They were awesome! I'm looking forward to a year full of dance performances.

And last but not least: we have these 3 beautiful Mallard ducks that seem to think they are now pets (or dogs). Jonathan has started feeding them dog food, so now they come up to the garage 3-4 times a day looking for food. The smallest duck even has a duck band around his leg. They're very cute, but are starting to leave a mess all over my garage by pooping everywhere. Now to find a way of keeping them in the pond & not in my grarage. Hmmmm...........

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I can do a better job of keeping up from now on. I think things are finally gonna slow down for the summer.

Oh yea, I also broke down & joined Twitter!!! Follow me here: http://twitter.com/lolabeal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lola :) Wow what amazing pictures, you have a beautiful family. Sounds like you're been very busy and having fun! So good to hear from you girl. Those duckies are cute too. Thanks for the love ya left me on my blog, I always love hearing from you :) xxx Marlene