Saturday, June 20, 2009

OMG, I received this cool award from Marlene yesterday!!!! How cool!!! She always makes blogging so much fun for me and she is so super talented!


Thank you so much girlfriend!! Please go by her blog & check out her work. She is truly an inspiration.
The rules for this award are.......

* post 10 honest things about yourself and post the award on your blog.
* give this award to some people who follow your blog or friends you follow.

10 honest things about myself:
1) I think you all know this about me by now: I ADORE TIM MCGRAW!!!!

2) In order for me to be a productive scrapper, I MUST have all my stuff spread out in front of me where I can see ALL my options. I just figured this out last night & think that's why I've lost my mojo again. It's too clean in here!!!

3) After living in our house for 3 1/2 years, we FINALLY have some good looking landscaping going on. Thanks to my hubby for that!!

4) I love sushi, could eat it every single day & never get tired of it.

5) I love the sun! I'm a sun worshiper from way back when. I wish it was summer all year long.

6) I don't really like animals. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not mean to them, I just don't like them. The only reason we have dogs is for our kids.

7) I color my hair every 5 weeks because I am 100% gray. I refuse to accept that!

8) I am the luckiest mom in the world. I adore being w/my children & feel so lonely (& guilty) when I'm not.

9) I see the power of God working in my life every day. I am amazed at how much he loves me & takes care of me.

10) I love butterflies & hummingbirds. Real ones & especially in scrapbook projects.

I’m giving this award to......

1) Tara

2) Kristie

3) Brittany

4) Julie

5) Emilie

6) Jill


1 comment:

Kristie Bentley said...

Hi honey!!!! You're giving me an award? Your the best sweets!