Monday, January 26, 2009

"How Lola Got Her Groove Back"

Well, as many of my friends know, I have lost my scrapbook mojo for about 7 months now. As much as I love scrapbooking, I had no interest what-so-ever in doing anything about it. I didn't even want to look at my supplies or go shopping for more supplies (like I need anything). So this weekend, at Kim's scrapbook birthday party, I had planned to take my "Breaking Dawn" book & read while everyone else scrapped. At the last minute, before I left home, I decided to grab a few things & my bag full of pictures, just in case the urge hit me. Thank goodness I did, because IT HIT ME!!! YAY!!!!!!!! Whew, I am SOOOO relieved. Hopefully, I can keep the MOJO this time, because I am really looking forward to getting together with my friends again for some all night crops. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I'm just chalking it up to hormones. Hormones get the blame for everything now, at my age.

Anyway, here are my newest layouts. I only got 3 done, but that's 3 more than I've done in the last 7 months. Thanks for taking a peek. :0)




....And that's....."How Lola Got Her Groove Back". Oh Yea......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lola :) Way to go girl, your new layouts are fantastic!!! Way to get your groove back LOL Thanks so much for always stopping by my blog, I always love seeing yours. Have a great day! Hugs, Marlene

Jamie Martin said...

These pages are GREAT! Your mojo is definately back :)