Monday, January 12, 2009

Photo Collage


At the beginning of 2008, actually at the end of 2007, I decided I wanted to take a monthly picture of my kids for a whole year to create a yearly scrapbook for each month. Well, I can't believe I did it, but I did. I think I may have missed 1 month, so that page will just have a space w/no picture in it, with journaling on how I forgot to take a picture that month. I'm hoping this will give more more inspiration to get back to my scrapbooking, now. I have been out of the mood for soooooo long.

I made this photo collage using Google Picasa with all the pics I'm going to use in the scrapbook. I have to say thanks to my good online scrapbook friend, Marlene, for actually giving me this idea. I saw one on her blog that she made & it was super cute! I can't believe I have been using Picasa for this long and have NEVER tried out that tool on there!! What is wrong with me???? I'll probably be making a bunch of these collages now, so get ready for it! Please take a look at Marlene's collage: (http://myspotofsunshine.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-year.html). She's very talented and I love her work. Thanks Marlene!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lola, awws you're so sweet! I'm soooo glad you like the photo collages, your's came out awesome!!! I still haven't used it to make some new layouts, I've been busy with other projects but I love Picasa. I'm glad I was able to share that with ya! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Marlene

Krissy said...

How cool is THIS!? I love the idea and the collage! I'm REALLY diggin' the princess pic up top tho! LOL