Monday, January 26, 2009

Kim's 40th Birthday Party

We had a FABULOUS 40th birthday party for my best friend, Kim this weekend. Kim says this is the 1st birthday party she's ever had in her life. So Jill & I wanted it to be very special for her. We decorated everything in black/hot pink with a princess theme. We got her a flashing tiara & wand & a party beaded necklace. I made some awesome flower arrangements for the tables. (I can't believe they turned out so good because I don't do flower arrangements!) Lots of Kim's friends showed up for food & fun. Some even stayed for a night full of scrapbooking. We cooked chocolate chip pancakes & bacon for breakfast Saturday morning, & then another full day of scrapbooking. Kim & I were inspired by our friends, Karen & Jennifer, to take some funny glamor pictures. Wow, what fun!!! And the best part is that we put a smile on our sweet friend's face for a little while. She needed some fun & so did we. We have GOT to do this more often. Ok, so we've decided that we are gonna try to get together once every month or two for at least 1 night of scrapbooking & fun. Of course, I don't know how much scrapbooking we'll get done, but at least we're gonna have fun with some music & laughing & of course eating.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
**SILLY GLAMOUR SHOTS**


**THE PARTY**

No comments: