Thursday, January 1, 2009

PEPAW MILES



My beloved Pepaw Miles passed away on December 31, 2008. He was 94 years old & lived a long, happy, fulfilled life. This was a great man of whom I have many, many wonderful memories. Now my Memaw is left behind to carry on without him. They were married December 24, 1930. Wow, that's 78 years!!! They have 5 wonderful children & countless grandchildren & great-grandchildren. I worry about her, but I know she's going to be fine. She has my dad & all of her other children & grandchildren around to take care of her. I love them both sooo much. He is going to be greatly missed.

We will be traveling to TN today for the funeral. Please say a prayer for our safety traveling, along with many other family members who are traveling from out of state, and also for strength for my Memaw. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

I hope you all have a wonderful & safe Happy New Year. God Bless!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Okay I'm totally courious. Is this a photo of a real scrapbook page or is it digital? Cause if it's digital why in the world are you asking for my help?!

Ashley Marie said...

opps... That last comment was from me. I forgot to sign out of my clients account.. So sorry!